NV Jurisprudence Exam
The Nevada Board of Occupational Therapy will award two (2) continuing education credits for successful completion of this exam.
There are a total of 40 questions; you will need to review the law and regulations for the practice of occupational therapy in Nevada which may be found on the Board’s website under the Law and Regulations tab.
The exam consists of multiple choice and true / false questions. Multiple choice questions may have more than one correct answer.
- There is no time limit for completion of this exam
- You may save and finish at a later date
- You must answer each question correctly
- Has a pass mark of 100%
- You may save and print your certificate upon successful completion
- Your exam results will be displayed and will also be emailed directly to you.